SINGAPORE PRESS-No relief yet to IPO drought - Business Times
The drought in the initial public offering (IPO) market looks set to continue for a while more, with the recent two listings of PACC Offshore Services Holdings and QT Vascular providing only temporary relief, the Business Times reported.
Meanwhile, the privatisation wave might spread, as interest by current owners in diversifying their stake or selling their businesses picks up, said investment bankers.
"This quarter may be a little quiet, and in the second half of the year, we will see more activity. Some of the companies in preparation are not ready to tap the market," said OCBC head of corporate finance Tay Toh Sin.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Anshuman Daga; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |