Bouygues should explore alternative telecoms tie-up: French minister
FAVERGES, France (Reuters) - France's economy minister on Monday urged Bouygues Telecom to explore tie-up with other operators after it lost out in a battle for control of SFR to rival operator Numericable.
"Consolidation remains our objective," Arnaud Montebourg told reporters. "Bouygues can perfectly well imagine solutions with other operators."
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief