Bouygues should explore alternative telecoms tie-up: French minister
FAVERGES, France (Reuters) - France's economy minister on Monday urged Bouygues Telecom to explore tie-up with other operators after it lost out in a battle for control of SFR to rival operator Numericable.
"Consolidation remains our objective," Arnaud Montebourg told reporters. "Bouygues can perfectly well imagine solutions with other operators."
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |