Bouygues should explore alternative telecoms tie-up: French minister
FAVERGES, France (Reuters) - France's economy minister on Monday urged Bouygues Telecom to explore tie-up with other operators after it lost out in a battle for control of SFR to rival operator Numericable.
"Consolidation remains our objective," Arnaud Montebourg told reporters. "Bouygues can perfectly well imagine solutions with other operators."
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand |