Vantiv to buy Mercury Payment for about $1.65 bln
May 12 (Reuters) - Payment processor Vantiv Inc said it would buy Mercury Payment Systems LLC for about $1.65 billion from private equity firm Silver Lake Group LLC.
Vantiv said it expects the deal to modestly add to its adjusted per-share earnings in 2014. (Reporting by Anil D'Silva in Bangalore)
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |
- Stocks turn higher ahead of Fed meeting, oil up