Anadarko raises dividend by 50 percent
May 13 (Reuters) - Anadarko Petroleum Corp boosted its quarterly dividend by 50 percent on Tuesday, its second increase in less than a year.
The oil and natural gas producer will pay a dividend of 27 cents on June 25 to shareholders of record by June 11.
Anadarko previously increased its dividend last August.
Shares of Anadarko rose 0.6 percent to $101.45 in after-hours trading. As of Tuesday's close, the stock has gained 27 percent so far this year.
(Reporting by Ernest Scheyder; Editing by Steve OLrflofsky)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food