Barclays names new heads for equity sales and trading in Asia Pacific
HONG KONG May 13 (Reuters) - Barclays Plc has appointed John Chang and Vikesh Kotecha to lead its equities sales and trading business in Asia Pacific, a spokesman for the bank said on Tuesday.
Chang, who was the bank's country manager for Korea, now heads equities distribution for Barclays in Asia Pacific while Kotecha is head of equities trading.
The appointments were effective as of last week, said Allister Fowler, the Hong Kong-based spokesman for the bank.
The pair take over from previous equities head for the Asia Pacific region Nick Wright, who left the bank in March. (Reporting By Lawrence White; Editing by Miral Fahmy)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks