TABLE-Kubota -2013/14 parent results
May 13 (Reuters)- Kubota Corp PARENT-ONLY FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to NEXT Mar 31, 2014 Mar 31, 2013 Mar 31, 2015 YEAR LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST H1 FORECAST Sales 765.34 674.74 (+13.4 pct) (+8.3 pct) Operating 75.46 51.16 (+47.5 pct) (+45.3 pct) Recurring 99.88 63.89 (+56.3 pct) (+53.3 pct) Net 66.48 41.85 (+58.9 pct) (+40.8 pct) EPS 52.97 yen 33.30 yen Ann Div 28.00 yen 17.00 yen -Q2 Div 10.00 yen 8.00 yen -Q4 Div 18.00 yen 9.00 yen NOTE - Kubota Corp is a major maker of farm equipment and machinery. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on.
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California