PHILIPPINES PRESS-PAL starts flying Boeing 777 to US, sells 747-400 jets - BusinessWorld
Flag carrier Philippine Airlines has begun flying its new Boeing 777-330ER to the United States and has sold the 747-400 jets it retired following an air safety ratings upgrade for Manila by U.S. aviation authorities, BusinessWorld newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance