Ukraine has 9 bcm, needs 18.5 bcm of gas to avoid winter problems-Gazprom
MOSCOW May 13 (Reuters) - Ukraine has 9 billion cubic metres of gas in storage and needs 18.5 billion cubic metres to avoid problems in winter, Gazprom Deputy Chief Executive Vitaly Markelov said on Tuesday.
"According to our colleagues (in Ukraine), 9 bcm is in storage. We estimate that (Ukraine) needs around 18.5 bcm (in total)," Markelov told a news conference. (Reporting by Katya Golubkova, editing by Elizabeth Piper)
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse