Conwert says interest swap charges to hit Q1
VIENNA May 14 (Reuters) - Austrian property group Conwert said it would make a first-quarter loss of about 5.9 million euros ($8.1 million) as it would take a bigger hit from interest rate swaps.
Conwert said on Wednesday the non-cash impact would be around 18 million euros, mainly from interest rate swaps, almost four times the 5 million euros in non-cash negative effects it had a year earlier.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?