TABLE-Sony -2013/14 parent results
May 14 (Reuters)- Sony Corp PARENT-ONLY FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to NEXT Mar 31, 2014 Mar 31, 2013 Mar 31, 2015 YEAR LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST H1 FORECAST Sales 2.19 trln 2.10 trln (+4.1 pct) (-18.3 pct) Operating loss 61.45 loss 173.19 Recurring loss 9.79 loss 109.55 Net loss 24.60 38.61 EPS loss 23.95 yen 38.40 yen EPS Diluted 36.06 yen Ann Div 25.00 yen 25.00 yen -Q2 Div 12.50 yen 12.50 yen -Q4 Div 12.50 yen 12.50 yen NOTE - Sony Corp is a globally known maker of consumer electronics. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran