Rhoen-Klinikum keeps 2015 outlook amid refocus after asset sale
FRANKFURT May 14 (Reuters) - German hospitals operator Rhoen-Klinikum confirmed its 2015 outlook but stopped short of giving a prediction for this year as it is regrouping after the sale of about two-thirds of its hospitals.
Rhoen this year wrapped up the sale of 40 hospitals and 13 outpatient facilities to healthcare group Fresenius for 3 billion euros ($4.11 billion).
The company confirmed its 2015 outlook for revenues of 1.06-1.12 billion euros and earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of between 145-155 million euros.
Next year will be Rhoen-Klinikum's first full financial year under the new corporate structure.
($1 = 0.7296 Euros) (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing by Ludwig Burger)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft