Severstal says considering strategic options for U.S. operations
MOSCOW May 14 (Reuters) - Russian steelmaker Severstal said on Wednesday it was considering a range of strategic options in relation to its North American operations.
A Russian source familiar with the matter said on Monday that Severstal had received bids from potential buyers for its operations in the United States which consist of steel plants in Dearborn, Michigan and Columbus, Mississippi. (Reporting by Polina Devitt, editing by Elizabeth Piper)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb