Severstal says considering strategic options for U.S. operations
MOSCOW May 14 (Reuters) - Russian steelmaker Severstal said on Wednesday it was considering a range of strategic options in relation to its North American operations.
A Russian source familiar with the matter said on Monday that Severstal had received bids from potential buyers for its operations in the United States which consist of steel plants in Dearborn, Michigan and Columbus, Mississippi. (Reporting by Polina Devitt, editing by Elizabeth Piper)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- D'Souza gets community confinement for election law violation
- Three killed, including shooter, at UPS facility in Alabama
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York