Japan's SMFG says aiming for ROE of 10 pct in year to March 2017
TOKYO May 14 (Reuters) - Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc said on Wednesday it is aiming for a return on equity of 10 percent in the fiscal year ending in March 2017 as part of its new medium-term business plan.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt