Japan's SMFG says aiming for ROE of 10 pct in year to March 2017
TOKYO May 14 (Reuters) - Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc said on Wednesday it is aiming for a return on equity of 10 percent in the fiscal year ending in March 2017 as part of its new medium-term business plan.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports