Czech Telefonica CEO: difficult to confirm 2014 revenue guidance
PRAGUE May 14 (Reuters) - Telefonica Czech Republic chief Luis Antonio Malvido said on Wednesday it was difficult to confirm the company's guidance for a smaller decline in 2014 revenue.
The Czech telecoms group earlier reported a nearly 10 percent drop in first-quarter revenue. Last quarter, it said it expected a smaller revenue decline in 2014 than a 6.5 percent drop in 2013.
"At this moment we believe this is difficult to confirm," Malvido said on an analyst call. (Reporting by Robert Muller; Editing by Jason Hovet)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies