THAILAND PRESS-Political unrest squeezes AIS revenue expectation - Bangkok Post
Advanced Info Service (AIS), Thailand's largest mobile operator, is feeling the pinch of reduced revenue as the political stand-off worsens consumer spending.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |