Turkish PM says 120 workers still believed trapped in coal mine
SOMA, Turkey May 14 (Reuters) - Around 120 workers were still thought to be trapped in a coal mine in western Turkey where 238 miners were killed after a fire, in one of the country's worst ever industrial disasters, Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |