Turkish PM says 120 workers still believed trapped in coal mine
SOMA, Turkey May 14 (Reuters) - Around 120 workers were still thought to be trapped in a coal mine in western Turkey where 238 miners were killed after a fire, in one of the country's worst ever industrial disasters, Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change