Ukraine launches US$1bn five-year US-government backed bond at UST+28bp -sources
LONDON, May 14 (IFR) - Ukraine has launched a US$1bn five-year US-government backed bond at 28bp over US Treasuries, according to market sources.
Earlier, the sovereign set initial price thoughts at 35bp over Treasuries.
Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan are the lead managers on the deal, which is expected to price later today. (Reporting by Sudip Roy; editing by Alex Chambers)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC