Autodesk revenue rises on higher software sales
May 15 (Reuters) - Autodesk Inc reported a 4 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by higher sales of its computer-aided design software to engineering and construction companies.
The company's shares rose 4.6 pct in extended trading.
Autodesk's net income fell to $28.3 million, or 12 cents per share, in the quarter ended April 30, from $55.6 million, or 24 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $592.5 million from $570.4 million. (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal