Barclays' head of Asia Pacific investment banking Ginsburg steps down -memo
HONG KONG May 15 (Reuters) - Barclays' top investment banker in Asia Pacific, Matthew Ginsburg, will step down from the role and is considering other jobs with the bank outside the region, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Thursday.
Ginsburg will be replaced in the interim by Andrew Jones, the memo said. Jones was named co-chief executive for Asia Pacific alongside Eiji Nakai on May 2.
A spokesman for Barclays declined to comment.
(Reporting by Lawrence White; Editing by Miral Fahmy)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor