Egypt's Orascom TMT says first-quarter profit fell 38 pct
May 15 (Reuters) - Egypt's Orascom Telecom Media and Technology Holding said post-tax profit for the first quarter of 2014 had dropped 38 percent to 324.3 million Egyptian pounds ($45.64 million).
That compared with 525.3 million Egyptian pounds in the same period last year, the company said in a stock exchange filing. ($1 = 7.1050 Egyptian Pounds) (Reporting By Stephen Kalin; Editing by David Goodman)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM