Egypt's Oriental Weavers Q1 profit up 35 pct
CAIRO May 15 (Reuters) - Egypt's Oriental Weavers posted a post-tax profit for the first quarter of 154.1 million Egyptian pounds ($21.69 million), up 35 percent from 114.2 million a year earlier, the company said in a stock exchange filing on Thursday.
($1 = 7.1050 Egyptian Pounds) (Reporting By Stephen Kalin; editing by Jason Neely)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl