Iliad posts 11 pct rise in Q1 sales
PARIS May 15 (Reuters) - French low-cost telecoms company Iliad posted an 11 percent rise in first-quarter sales on Thursday thanks to a 26 percent rise in mobile revenue.
Iliad said it signed 595,000 new mobile subscribers in the period, taking the total to 8.64 million. Including broadband subscribers, the total grew to 14.3 million.
Quarterly sales reached 1 billion euros ($1.37 billion), Iliad said.
($1 = 0.7291 Euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Maya Nikolaeva)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- Tea Party out-muscles Boehner on border-security funding