Czech Philip Morris Q1 revenue stable at CZK 2.8 bln
PRAGUE May 15 (Reuters) - Czech tobacco firm Philip Morris CR posted first-quarter revenue net of excise and value-added taxes of 2.8 billion crowns ($139.82 million), up 0.4 percent on the year, it said on Thursday.
It said favourable pricing in the Czech and Slovak markets helped compensate for lower exports to other affiliates of parent Philip Morris International.
Exports fell 19.1 percent in the quarter.
($1 = 20.0252 Czech Crowns) (Reporting by Jason Hovet)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |