PHILIPPINES PRESS-Court asked to stop PLDT stockholders' meeting - BusinessWorld
A private lawyer has asked the Supreme Court to stop Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co from holding its annual stockholders' meeting set for June 10 amid questions about the company's foreign ownership, BusinessWorld newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM