Russia's Nord Gold says Q1 net profit up 68 pct y/y
MOSCOW May 15 (Reuters) - Russian gold miner Nord Gold said on Thursday its first-quarter net profit rose 68 percent year-on-year to $25 million.
Nord Gold, controlled by businessman Alexei Mordashov, also said its Board had approved a first-quarter dividend of 1.53 US cents per share, bringing the total pay-out to $5.8 million. (Reporting by Polina Devitt, editing by Megan Davies)
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Europe subdued, Russia shares tumble on new sanctions
- Fighting complicates Ukraine crash probe, U.S., EU prepare Russia sanctions |