Schneider accepts Carlyle, PAI offer for sensors unit
PARIS May 15 (Reuters) - French electrical gear maker Schneider Electric said it has accepted an offer from private equity groups The Carlyle Group and PAI Partners for its sensors business in a deal based on an enterprise value of $900 million.
Schneider confirmed that it would reinvest about $100 million in the business - Custom Sensors & Technologies (CST) - in order to have a shareholding of about 30 percent.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users