Ukraine minister: Russia's turn to give ground on gas talks
WARSAW (Reuters) - It is down to Russia to give ground to resolve the row with Ukraine over natural gas supplies, Ukrainian Finance Minister Oleksandr Shlapak said on Thursday.
"We believe Ukraine has already made many concessions in the gas area, it is now time for Russia to make concessions," Shlapak said at the EBRD's annual meeting in the Polish capital. "The gas price has remained astronomically high."
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video