China's Sunac in talks to buy 30 pct of fellow developer Greentown
HONG KONG May 16 (Reuters) - Sunac China Holdings Limited said it is in talks to buy 30 percent of fellow property developer Greentown China Holding Ltd, sending shares in Greentown 5 percent higher.
Greentown said that while the two companies were in discussions, it had not yet received a formal offer.
Sunac shares were down 7 percent as of 0157 GMT.
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic