China's April iron ore output rises 12 pct on yr
SHANGHAI May 16 (Reuters) - China's iron ore production rose 12.3 percent from a year ago to 122.4 million tonnes, data from the statistics bureau showed on Friday.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill