HIAG Immobilien shares open at offer price on Swiss debut
ZURICH May 16 (Reuters) - Shares in Swiss property redevelopment company HIAG Immobilien opened at their offer price on their market debut in Zurich on Friday.
HIAG, which redevelops former industrial and commercial sites to create new residential and office properties, priced its initial public offering at 76 Swiss francs per share earlier on Friday, in the lower half of its prospective range.
By 0705 GMT the shares were trading slightly lower at 75.60 francs per share. (Reporting by Caroline Copley)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |