Fed's Fisher does not comment on economy, policy
(Reuters) - Dallas Federal Reserve Bank President Richard Fisher made no reference to the economic outlook or monetary policy in remarks prepared for delivery to graduates of Bryant University in Smithfield, R.I. on Saturday.
Fisher, who votes on Fed policy this year, is next expected to speak on policy on May 19 at a conference on monetary policy at the Bush Institute in Dallas, where he is to appear on a panel with San Francisco Fed President John Williams.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |