Deutsche Bank appoints syndicate for rights issue - sources
May 18 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank has appointed a syndicate of other banks to run the its multi-billion euro rights issue, two sources familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
The issue of up to 300 million shares will be led by Deutsche Bank itself, the sources said. The joint bookrunners are Barclays, Banco Santander, Commerzbank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and UBS. (Editing by Robin Pomeroy)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl