Deutsche Bank appoints syndicate for rights issue - sources
May 18 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank has appointed a syndicate of other banks to run the its multi-billion euro rights issue, two sources familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
The issue of up to 300 million shares will be led by Deutsche Bank itself, the sources said. The joint bookrunners are Barclays, Banco Santander, Commerzbank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and UBS. (Editing by Robin Pomeroy)
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |