Aberdeen Asset Management says Pfizer could do better on price
LONDON May 19 (Reuters) - Aberdeen Asset Management, a leading investor in drugmaker AstraZeneca, said on Monday that U.S. group Pfizer had room to improve its 55-pounds-per-share offer for its British rival.
"The price is finely balanced," Chief Investment Officer Anne Richards told BBC radio. "I think it's a good price that's on the table at the moment but probably they could do better than that."
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site