Credit Suisse pleads guilty to U.S. criminal charge
WASHINGTON May 19 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse AG pleaded guilty in U.S. federal court on Monday to a criminal charge of helping Americans evade taxes.
The court in Alexandria, Virginia, set a sentencing date of Aug. 12.
- Hong Kong police use pepper spray to disperse pro-democracy protesters |
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles
- Pakistani protesters push closer to PM house, force TV off the air |
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke