Credit Suisse pleads guilty to U.S. criminal charge
WASHINGTON May 19 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse AG pleaded guilty in U.S. federal court on Monday to a criminal charge of helping Americans evade taxes.
The court in Alexandria, Virginia, set a sentencing date of Aug. 12.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel