Egypt's CIB says Actis sells remaining 6.5 pct stake
CAIRO May 19 (Reuters) - Egypt's biggest listed bank, Commercial International Bank, said in a statement on Monday that Actis had sold its remaining 6.5 percent stake in the bank to Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd.
Actis, an emerging markets private equity firm, had sold another 2.6 percent stake to international investors in March, CIB said.
(Reporting By Stephen Kalin)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- U.S. quarantines 'chilling' Ebola fight in West Africa: MSF
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- UPDATE 7-Four dead, five injured after plane crashes at Kansas airport