New Zealand's Kiwi Income Property Trust year profit dips
WELLINGTON May 20 (Reuters) - Kiwi Income Property Trust Ltd's annual profit fell 7.7 percent because of higher costs, the company reported on Tuesday.
New Zealand's largest listed property company said the profit in the year to March 31 was NZ$101.3 million ($87.5 million) compared with last year's NZ$109.8 million profit.
The company said it would pay a dividend of 6.4 cents a unit compared with last year's 6.6 cents.
Kiwi Income has a portfolio of 12 central business district office blocks and shopping malls worth about NZ$2.1 billion. ($1 = 1.1575 New Zealand Dollars) (Gyles Beckford)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel