PHILIPPINES PRESS-SM Prime plans $1.9 bln investment next year - Standard Today
SM Prime Holdings Inc, one of Southeast Asia's biggest property groups, plans an aggressive expansion next year with a possible 18 percent increase in capital spending to 83 billion pesos ($1.9 billion), Manila Standard Today newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic