STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's OSX extends OGX Tubarão Azul oilfield test contract
Brazil's OSX Brasil SA, the bankrupt shipbuilder controlled by former billionaire Eike Batista, extended until July 17 the test period for platform FPSO OSX-1 contracted by Óleo e Gás for the Tubarão Azul oilfield, according to an OSX security filing on Monday.
Last month, Rio de Janeiro-based OSX and Óleo e Gás, formerly known as OGX Petroleo e Gás Participacoes SA, had agreed to extend the period to May 19. The sister companies filed for bankruptcy protection last year, marking the collapse of Batista's EBX conglomerate. (Reporting by Juliana Schincariol; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic