Airbus strategy head says not interested in buying suppliers
BERLIN (Reuters) - Airbus Group (AIR.PA) is not interested in buying any of its suppliers, its top strategy official said on Monday.
"We don't want to acquire suppliers. We want the value chain to develop," Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer Marwan Lahoud said.
He was responding to a question on the scope for consolidation in the aerospace industry at an event at the German Council on Foreign Relations.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |