Airbus strategy head says not interested in buying suppliers
BERLIN (Reuters) - Airbus Group (AIR.PA) is not interested in buying any of its suppliers, its top strategy official said on Monday.
"We don't want to acquire suppliers. We want the value chain to develop," Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer Marwan Lahoud said.
He was responding to a question on the scope for consolidation in the aerospace industry at an event at the German Council on Foreign Relations.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas review potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border