Commerzbank nears sale of Spanish property loans -sources
FRANKFURT May 20 (Reuters) - Germany's Commerzbank is close to selling a package of about 4.2 billion euros ($5.8 billion) in Spanish property loans at a discount to JP Morgan and Lone Star, financial sources said.
The sale price is between 3.7 billion euros and 3.9 billion euros, the sources said.
Spanish newspaper Expansion earlier on Tuesday reported that a sale agreement was in the offing, citing a sale price of 3.5 billion euros.
Commerzbank and Lone Star declined comment. JP Morgan was not immediately available for comment.
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California