Embraer signs $3.26 bln KC-390 order with Brazil Air Force
SAO PAULO May 20 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA , the world's biggest maker of regional jets, signed a contract to supply 28 KC-390 cargo aircraft to Brazil's Air Force, according to a statement on Tuesday.
The deal, worth 7.2 billion reais ($3.26 billion), will enter the planemaker's firm order book following the completion of final paperwork, which should occur within 90 days, the statement added.
($1 = 2.21 Brazilian reais) (Reporting by Asher Levine; Editing by David Gregorio)
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food