Bafin says forex probe shows clear attempts to manipulate prices
FRANKFURT May 20 (Reuters) - An international regulatory probe into banks' practices in foreign exchange trading shows there were efforts to manipulate prices, the head of banking supervision at German market watchdog Bafin said on Tuesday.
Speaking at Bafin's annual news conference, Raimund Roeseler said the investigation's revelations so far were "disturbing."
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |