Guidance on Invitation Homes bond wide to whispers
NEW YORK, May 20 (IFR) - Blackstone Group set official guidance Tuesday on its US$1bn Invitation Homes single-family rental securitization 15bp-50bp wider than investors had heard on all but the deal's top tranche.
Guidance on the Triple A piece is in line with whispers in the area of Libor plus 100bp.
But guidance on the Class B is L+135bp-150bp versus whispers of L+135bp. The Class C is at L+190bp-210bp versus L+175bp; the Class D is at L+240bps-260bp versus L+210bp; the Class E is at L+275bp-300bp versus L+250bp; and the most deeply subordinated Class F slice was guided at L+350bps-375bp, wide to the whispers of L+325bp.
Lead managers Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse and JP Morgan are aiming to price the Invitation Homes deal this week. (Reporting by Joy Wiltermuth and Charles Williams; Editing by Natalie Harrison and Marc Carnegie)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video