Carige shareholder placing stake at 0.435-0.48 euros/shr - source
MILAN May 20 (Reuters) - The top foundation shareholder of Italy's Banca Carige is placing a 15 percent stake in the lender in a range of 0.435 to 0.48 euros per share, a market source said on Tuesday.
Banca IMI and Credit Suisse Securities are joint-bookrunners of the offer which is reserved for institutional investors.
(Reporting by Elisa Anzolin, editing by Paola Arosio)
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |