Share trading in Liberbank to resume at 1045GMT
MADRID May 20 (Reuters) - Share trading in Spanish lender Liberbank will be resumed at 1045GMT on Tuesday, the stock market regulator said in a statement.
Liberbank announced earlier on Tuesday that it was planning to bring in new investors through an accelerated share placement ahead of a capital hike. (Reporting by Sarah White, Editing by Paul Day)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Islamic State presses assault on Syrian border town, Kurds warn Turkey |