Share trading in Liberbank to resume at 1045GMT
MADRID May 20 (Reuters) - Share trading in Spanish lender Liberbank will be resumed at 1045GMT on Tuesday, the stock market regulator said in a statement.
Liberbank announced earlier on Tuesday that it was planning to bring in new investors through an accelerated share placement ahead of a capital hike. (Reporting by Sarah White, Editing by Paul Day)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling