Shares in NZs TradeMe fall to 2-yr low
WELLINGTON May 20 (Reuters) - Shares in New Zealand online auction site Trade Me Group Ltd fell to a two-year low on Tuesday, extending losses on concerns the company is losing market share as it struggles to expand its businesses.
Trade Me shares fell 3.2 percent to NZ$3.53, its lowest since April 2012, taking losses in the past week to more than 10 percent.
(Reporting by Naomi Tajitsu; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- UPDATE 1-Protesters decry Met Opera's 'Death of Klinghoffer' as anti-Semitic