Microsoft shows off new, larger Surface Pro tablet
NEW YORK May 20 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp on Tuesday unveiled a larger but lighter version of its Surface Pro tablet as it ramps up efforts to make an impact on the mobile computing market and counter the popularity of Apple Inc's iPad and MacBook Air laptop.
The world's largest software company showed off the Surface Pro 3, which has a 12-inch screen, slightly bigger than its last model, at an event in New York. (Reporting by Bill Rigby, Editing by Franklin Paul)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Man charged with killing NFL player Peterson's son released on bond: report