PHILIPPINES PRESS-SM open to joining San Miguel's airport project - Standard Today
Philippine conglomerate SM Investments Corp is open to investing in a $10 billion Manila international airport project that San Miguel Corp has proposed to the government, Manila Standard Today newspaper reported. (link.reuters.com/bys49v)
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut