SINGAPORE PRESS-DBS to get new head of capital markets - Business Times
Veteran DBS banker and the doyen of the Singapore capital markets Eric Ang will hand over the reins at the bank to his deputy Eng-Kwok Seat Moey on June 1.
Mr Ang, a banker of more than 35 years and a trailblazer in the Singapore capital markets, will stay on as senior executive adviser, the bank said yesterday.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Rujun Shen; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb