SINGAPORE PRESS-DBS to get new head of capital markets - Business Times
Veteran DBS banker and the doyen of the Singapore capital markets Eric Ang will hand over the reins at the bank to his deputy Eng-Kwok Seat Moey on June 1.
Mr Ang, a banker of more than 35 years and a trailblazer in the Singapore capital markets, will stay on as senior executive adviser, the bank said yesterday.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Rujun Shen; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse